cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we need to place the two different select options in the two different panels of same view??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Day!!

I'm facing one issue on select-options in the WDA Screen.

As of my requirement I need to place the select options in the two different panels, but it is displaying in the same panel.

Can you please guide me, How i need to place the two different select options in the two different panels.

Please find the below attachment for reference.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Amirineni Sravan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link for placing select options correctly.

Here,

Here, m_within_block attribute of the if_wd_select_options=>tt_selection_screen_item contains the ID of the container/block where you will place your select option variable.

Similarly, you can also use the same for select options in different panels.

Thanks.

former_member16322
Participant
0 Kudos

I may be wrong, but I think you need to implement WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS 2 times, under 2 different names in your used Controllers/Components list.

Then you can set one of the Instances to Panel 1, the other to Panel 2; give each instances the fields you would like in it's particular panel. Then, during retrieval, you could merge the tables (APPEND LINES OF) from the results of method GET_SELECTION_FIELDS; so your later logic can work with the Selection Criteria as a whole.

Like I said, not sure if this will work, new to WebDynpro, but it is something to try; and based upon my understanding, this may work, just haven't tried it myself yet.