cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff codes upload for Russia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have uploaded tariff codes in GTS for country Russia which was provided by third party vendor around 10,000 tariff codes uploaded through xml files all tariff codes may not relevant to my business.

But my question is how to transfer tariff codes from GTS to ECC make sure that tariff codes are available in ECC so that user can assign correct tariff codes to the materials.

I have asked user to maintain tariff codes for materials in ECC (R/3 system) once user updated the tariff codes to the materials in ECC I will upload the tariff codes to GTS using upload program /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3.

before that I want to transfer the tariff codes to feedrd system (ECC).

Is this the right way we do?

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VI94 is for EU. You can try VIU4. To be honest, I've never tried before.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

If you are loading your tariff codes in GTS. Easiest way is to classify your product in GTS. GTS provides lot of features for product classification.

Once you classify your products in GTS. You could then just retransfer this classification data from GTS to ECC using standard report /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER.

Once you run this report in GTS, you will need a subsequent report /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3 in ECC to update the codes in the ECC material master.

These programs will actually create the tariff codes in ECC(in all necessary tables) If it's not available and will then update the material master.

You can setup a batch job to do this on regular basis.

NOTE: The current program /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER. only considers commodity code, you need a  small enhancement there to consider tariff codes.

If you don't want to proceed with this enhancement in GTS, then you may have to manually upload the codes in ECC. I think you can make use of transaction code VI94 in ECC to upload import(tariff) codes in ECC and proceed with the MARC_UPLOAD technique.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dhilipan,

Thanks for response we have already done the enhancement for program /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER to support Tariff codes. this program I can use to retransfer the tariff codes along with the products.

I would like to know the correct way to proceed further.

after uploading the tariff codes in GTS do we need to re transfer all the tariff codes to ECC then user will maintain tariff codes to each material manually?

or can we maintain tariff codes to product in GTS and re transfer the products from GTS to ECC using program /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER we have around 20,000 products to upload in GTS I feel it is difficult to maintain them manually.

VIU4 transaction do I need to upload all the tariff codes in ECC using xml files which I have already uploaded in GTS?

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

If you had already done the enhancement for tariff retransfer and loaded the codes in GTS. I would suggest to use the retransfer from GTS as an option.

You will have to decide whether to classify the products manually or via upload. If you really have the (material/plant/tariff code to be assigned) combination, please use /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 to classify your products in GTS and then just retransfer to ECC to keep feeder system in sync with GTS.

When you retransfer from GTS, tariff codes will be automatically created in ECC.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

XML file Tariff loads can be uploaded only in GTS.

Once you upload the tariff files, you will upload the product classifications using the program

/SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 and generally you would use the maximum of 30000 records per load.

Once the product classification upload is complete, you will use /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER program to transfer all the classified materials along with the assigned Tariff code.

Once you have done that, you need to go to ECC system and execute the program /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3 to update the entries into MARC table.

Note: When /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER program runs, classification related entries will be put into T604 and T604T tables and when the /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3 gets executed entries will be updated against MARC table for all the respective material+Plant combinations(w.r.t country).

Please do let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Regards

Raj