Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE missing idocs

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SAP Sent 1000 idocs to PI... but in PI 100 idocs are missing...there is no trfc failure...

where can be data?

BR,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We havent selected "Multiple IDocs in a single XI message"

Its single stack. We dont see any metadata issue in PI.

Nothing stuck in PI or SM58 of ECC

Total count in ECC is 6k and if i check in PI - message overview tab I see same count 6k...

But if I searched based on my UDS, count should show 1000 but its showing 100 missing records..

How can this be possible?

where can be issue?

BR,

Rashmi

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

While using UDS and search did you give approriate dates?.

And also the given idocs are of same type?

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

If you see exactly the same number of PI messages that corresponds to processed IDocs, and discrepancy is only in results of UDMS, I would suggest checking UDMS configuration, this is unlikely to be related to IDoc adapter. Please check UDMS filters that are configured and active for this interface - probably not all processed IDocs / messages fulfil filters configuration.

In sake of testing, can you pick up any message which was processed, but wasn't reflected in UDMS results, and verify content of that message against active UDMS filters that are applied to messages of that interface?

If the UDMS filter was applied successfully, you may also check which values were extracted from the processed message in Message Monitor, on the tab "User-Defined Attributes". If selection criteria that you provide when searching for messages, do not cover these values, message will not appear in UDMS result.

Regards,

Vadim

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

The issue must be in the UDS filter chosen. All the IDocs sent from SAP have reached PI system without any issue.

Request you to cross-verify your UDS filter.

Regards,

Nitin

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes everything is correct

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

as the count is very high I checked with the receiver system... there also 100 idocs are missing...

BR,

Rashmi

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rashmi,

When saying that the receiver system is also missing 100 IDocs/messages, do you mean they didn't receive those messages, or they search using same criteria as you did in UDMS, and they cannot find them? In PI Message Monitor, do you see all messages being successfully processed, or those 100 messages are in error status? This is to figure out, if the problem is in message transmission and processing, or in message search. Since you wrote amount of IDocs sent from ERP corresponds to amount of messages processed by PI, I would assume ERP to PI part is error-free, and analysis can be focused on either of:

• investigation of root cause of messages failure in PI (if you see any of them in error status in PI),
  • analysis on receiver application system side, why it didn't process 100 messages (if you see all messages were processed successfully in PI - this means they all were technically delivered to the receiver system and at least technically accepted and acknowledged by it),
  • verification of search criteria applied in PI and receiver system when looking for processed messages.

Regards,

Vadim

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rashmi,

IF the required messages are succesful in Message monitoring then as Nitin suggested there should be some small mismatch in UDS.

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

100 records are missing in receiver system.. no failure in PI or ECC...

BR,

Rashmi

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible for your receiver system to provide the missing 100 IDOC number's? If not there must be a way to get them from ECC.

Once you have missing IDOC number's, you can trace the corresponding message ID in NWA -> SOA -> Monitoring -> IDOC adapter monitor

you can track the status of these message ID's in RWB/PIMON.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

All the IDocs are successfully sent from ERP system? Can you check the statuses of all these IDocs in WE02 and ensure if everything has been sent successfully?

Also please check, if "Multiple IDocs in a single XI message" has been chosen? If yes, then you will have IDocs merged in single message.

I would suggest you to use IDoc Monitoring option in Configuration and Monitoring home, to see the actual number of IDocs transferred to PI.

Configuration & Monitoring Home -> Message Monitoring -> IDoc Adapter Monitoring

Regards,

Nitin

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

please  check IDX5?

all IDOCs successful in SAP ECC?