cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFIN Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I was going through SFIN , I understood that some of the tables like BSIS, BSAS, BSID, BSAD, BSIK, BSAK, BSIM, FAGLBSIS, FAGLBSAS are removed as part of S/4 HANA and converted as view.

When I tried to check these table in my SFIN 2.0 system by Tcode SE11 , I am able to find these tables. Then how these tables are converted to views as they can be displayed by SE11. Can anyone please explain ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi

When check the above tables in Se11, it will show as DDL SQL views and not as table. Note you can see them as views after migration

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

What do you mean by that "you can see after migration"? .. if these tables are view then definitely they will be fetching data from table available in DB . Is it?

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

When I say migration, you have to migrate to S/4 HANA Finance after installation of component for S/4 HANA Finance and views become visible after you generate the CDS views for each of the tables. This is one of the steps during the migration process.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

f these tables are views then definitely they will be fetching data from table(s) available in DB . what are those tables?

Regards,

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

These views fetch data from ACDOCA. The reason is the concept of Universal Journal where data gets stored centrally in ACDOCA. They have been converted to views so that Std & Custom programs which fetch data from these tables prior to S/4 HANA Finance can continue to work after S/4 HANA Finance.  Since they are views, your data which was stored prior to S/4 HANA Finance will now be fetched essentially from ACDOCA through the views and there is no disruption of your  existing functionality

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

If your query is answered, please close the thread, so that others on the community will know that the solution is correct.

regards

Sanil

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In spro we have steps for doing migration to S4 Hana Finance

We have 3 main steps:

Preparation - checking

doing migration

steps after migration

Screenshot from Spro:

You will also find these structure on SAP Help, here the link, take a look:

Process of Migration to SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA - Migration to SAP Accounting powered by ...

One step of migration activities is creating CDS Views:

all the best erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erwin, it's not creating, it's regenerating! Read help in spro:

• Regenerate the compatibility and data migration views so as to adapt them to the configuration of customer-specific entities
  • Generate the redirection of SELECT-statements from the concerned data base tables to the corresponding compatibility views.
  • Regenerate the mapping of customer-specific fields in the data migration procedure

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanil/Erwin/Aleksey for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm not agree with Sanil about the time when these views are created.

With the installation the following are performed

1Creation of backup tables for indexes and totals (e.g. BSIS_BCK)

2. Creation of hana view with the same name.

And indeed in se11 you see views and not tables - check tab Table/Join condition