cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook integration from ABAP layer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently investigating on how to connect social plattforms like Facebook and Twitter to hybris Marketing.

Research on the internet shows that the "common" way would be to use Data Services for - which would be an additional maschine to maintain and look out for.

We are currently in progress of upgrading a 1502 to 1511 system. And when having a look at the customizing, I realized this: under "Cross-Application Components > Processes and Tool for Enterprise Applications > Social Intelligence > Basic Settings" hybris Marketing 1511 now has an entry "Maintain Keys for Data Provider" which allows you store store the Facebook API key and secret in a secure store (I only see Facebook as option here; maybe Twitter and others might follow in later releases!?).

Does anyone know whether this means that it is now possible to communicate with Facebook directly from the ABAP layer?

Unfortunately I did not find any documentation on this (yet) - are you aware of some additional information here?

Thanks and regards,

Daniel  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This configuration entry has got nothing to do with Social media listening. It is specific to Campaign management integration with Facebook Custom Audiences.