Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pb withODS As-Built Summary Report

houssem_temimi1
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Experts:

I need to vizualise the as-built summary for an archived SFC

I launch the CT700_ODS Activity, I fill the SFC number and when I click on the link of SFC

but I receive this error message :

(Message 13101)

your query returned no data.

I need to vizualise the time based components assembled in a SFC .

Can you guide me

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Houssem,

Normally, the data that is not needed anymore and will not be needed anymore in production is archived.

There are no standard SAP ME reports for archived data. Even most of the relevant data for time-based assembly still can be stored in ODS_ tables, it won't be enough to rely on standard ODS reports in case the SFC was archived.

As discussed in the other forum thread, as of the newest 6.1 SP and higher there is a new feature of archiving time-based data, so that time-based data can be located not only in WIP tables and ODS_* tables but in AR_* tables also. I think you can easier create your custom report from AR_ tables only once you upgrade to SAP ME version that has this feature.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

I guess that if SFC data had been processed by ODS scripts before the SFC was archived, ODS report should show the assembly data for such SFC no matter it is archived or not. At leats this is the idea of Operational Data Storage.

0 Kudos

I agree about the idea. However, some tables from WIP can still be queried by ODS reports. In particular as far as I remember the data against the SFC itself is queried from SFC table, which is not copied to ODS, of course.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

Of course WIP.SFC table is not copied to ODS but I really doubt WIP.SFC table is queried by ODS reports.

Message was edited by: Sergiy Katerinich

houssem_temimi1
Participant
0 Kudos

hello

the ODS scripts works before archiving but no data in CT700_ODS

N.B: the rule convert to discret in put to false .

Houssem

0 Kudos

Hello Houssem,

It does look like a WAD (works as designed) for me, because ODS reports still [can] query data from WIP.

You may open a support incident, of course, to have it double checked by SAP.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

Houssem,

Here could be several questions:

- CT700_ODS might not show time-based assembly at all;

- ODS_COMP_TIME_LOG and ODS_RESOURCE_TIME_* tables might not have time-based data for the SFC for some reason (for example, as result of ODSWIPAging script run before ODS processing or due to ODS Extract Lag setting).

For the former, it would be good to collect SQL trace for the report to check which tables are queried.

For the latter, just have a look inside the tables for the SFC's data.

Regards,

Sergiy

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The core ODS report does not show timebased.

0 Kudos

Hi!

I guess that CT700_ODS can show you the data from ODS_* tables but not from AR_* tables where archiving moves SFCs to.

Normally, archived data is not touched by reports.

Regards,

Sergiy