Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header partners in change BAdI when modifying PO item

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i noticed one strange thing regarding importing parameter IT_PARTNER and changing parameter ET_PARTNER from BBP_PO_CHANGE method (BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI).

Being in change mode in PO document, when modifying a PO item, change BAdI is triggered. Nevertheless, partner data are not the one from concerned item, but the one from PO header...

Is this the normal design?

I know the design has changed for Shopping Cart since SRM 7.0 (2182603 - BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI - All tables are not filled when updating data in shopping cart), but in my case, i am not in a SC and partner data are populated, but not with item data...

If anyone has information to share...

Regards.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

well, i will use BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL function module to get PO item partner data...

Nevertheless, i found a bug: when you add a new PO item from a catalog, Ship-To is not defaulted as done for SC item creation based on catalog if no Ship-To exists at PO header (this is the case when Ship-To is not the same for all PO items).

I found OSS note 1319203 - Partner information is not transfered from catalog to PO but it deals only with account assignement and vendor...

More interesting is the OSS note 2185276 - ship to address not populated when shopped from catalog but it is released only for SRM 7.02 and 7.13.

I think i will create an OSS message in order to have equivalent correction for 7.00 release.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i check process with a SRM 7.02 release...

In this case (the same one as described in my previous message, that is to say on Basic Data sub-tab), IT_PARTNER is empty and IT_ACC is populated...

But, in Basic Data, if you modify a partner, IT_PARTNER is populated but now IT_ACC is empty.

I absolutely do not understand the logic: PO item partner data make part of basic data and not the accounting one...

Regards.

Laurent.