cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Shipping Output for Specific Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD Experts,

I would be grateful if you can advise me solutions for this situation.

There is an output ZDR1 (generate delivery docket) which is applied for AU shipping point.  This output is set as Time 1 (Send immediately when saving application).

In this case, all deliveries for any customer with shipping point AUZ0 will have output ZRD1.  However, the warehouse advised me that delivery dockets are not necessary for cross dock customers.  There are 5 customers like this in system.  Is there any way that I can exclude this output ZRD1 only for these 5 particular customers ?

Kind regards,

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Add one more key combination based on customer like Customer/DlvType/Shipping Pt. This should be placed top in the sequence to existing key combinations available. Say,

1. Customer/DlvType/Shipping Pt
  2. DlvType/Shipping Pt
  3. DlvType

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thank you for the hint.  Would you mind telling me the transaction(s) to achieve it ?

Regards,

Danny

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

On search, you can find lot of content related to maintenance of condition table and assess sequence.

Currently, I don't have system access to tell you, whether there is any std condition table for the suggested key combination Customer/DlvType/Shipping Pt. If you have std table for that then you have to simply maintain access sequence or else you have to create a new condition table for the combination and assign it to the existing access sequence.

For configuration, you can the following SPRO path:

IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output determination for billing documents

Also, you can refer link - Output determination using Condition Technique - ERP Operations - SCN Wiki

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Are you recommending that Danny Maintain all customers but the five he would like to exclude in the Customer/Dlv Type/Shipping Point conditions? I don't understand how you would "Exclude" customers in a condition record

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your tips.  I created a table 503 (Customer/Del Type/Ship Point) using transaction V/60.  I got this message when assigning a new access sequence.

Would you please advise me the step that I missed ?

Kind regards,

Danny

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in your system via V/60 whether any combination with table maintenance for customer is there.  If so, you can maintain for this combination, else, include the required field and make use of that combination.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management