cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please advise me how to go ahead!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently quit the job due to some health issues, worked as senior supply chain analyst, supporting JDA Manugistics and SAP APO (DP). I have total work experience of 13 years in different fields but only three years of SAP APO (Mostly DP) and two years of JDA experience. I don't have implementation experience but I know how to configure or mapping in DP. I have been trying for a job but all are asking for implementation experience. so, please advise me if I have to undergo further APO training; can I get any dummy projects in DP/SNP; and how wise my decision was to take a break at 38 years of age.

Regards

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I can suggest only one possibility to earn and increase the profile value to multiple organizations only if you can go though the below certifications as part of Supply Chain Analyst... Any how by seeing your previous work experience it is good to have the participation in these programs so that it will increase the weight-age  of profile.  Please refer the below link. I had many supported links to this program and organizing names if require further help... I can support you....

www.professionaltestpro.com/APICS

Regards;

AravaSantosh