cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A DMS/KPRO report program that can check how many times a DIR or a file in a DIR has been displayed by someone in a certain period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DMS Expert,

I am looking for a DMS/KPRO report program that can check how many times a DIR or a file in a DIR has been displayed by someone in a certain period?

Is there a standard program to meet my requirement? If not, please guide me how I can develop it?

Thanks,

Yong Kim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you are looking to know the number of person opened the attached document for certain period.

you can check if the audit security is active but i hope this would not be suggestible solution.since the load in audit security will be huge. You may need to go for ABAP development.

you may need to write your logic to update custom table in BADI CVAPI_DOC_CHECKOUTVIEW .

also please find the below thread which may be helpful for your requirement.

CVAPI_DOC_CHECKOUTVIEW  - how to check out... | SCN

Rgds,

Nayeem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nayeem Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Regards, Yong

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you may want to look into RAL. Depending where the attachments are stored, there might be third party solutions available.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

To my limited knowledge in this space, there is no such standard report available. On guidance for developing such report ABAP space might be more helpful to you. Let's see what DMS experts have to say.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao