cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about the sales texts' updating logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am a beginner of sap sd module, and I met a problem of sd logic, looking forward to your kindly help.

Please see the logic below in our system:

There is a Sales order which is created referred to the Customer. If we changed the Texts in Sales Area Data in Customer, the Texts in Sales order would be updated automatically.

For example, If we deleted the comment of one text in Customer, the comment of the referred text in Sales order would be deleted automatically.

But the issue is that despite the comment had been deleted, but the icon of the text would not be changed to blank, and the language key would still exist.

Therefore, I want to know whether it is a standard process or can I do some changes of it, such as delete the language key and change the icon to blank?

I have debugged the program and couldn't find any useful information, so I have to resort you guys,any kindly help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Benny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have deleted the comment in sales text in customer master,the system will ask for only language as this field is mandatory. Once you saved and come out and again look in to customer master,you will have to find all the fields as blank.

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your reply.

But I had asked some other experts in SD, who said that there are 2 standard process to control this logic. in my case, this updating process is controlled by the Text reference, but I am not sure about it.

The actual situation is that if I deleted the text in the Customer master data, and then, in the sales area data in sales order, the content of the same text(same ID) would also be deleted(This is truely happened), but without deleting the language key and the icon didn't become blank, that is the point what I really care.

and I also checked the configuration in the Text control, found that there is user exit maintained in the column Data transfer routine in the subscreen of the Access sequence for the text ID which I deleted,but I don't know which action would trigger that and whether it has any effect on this logic.

Please help me.

Any suggestions about this would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once system copies text from customer master to sales document, and u changed the text in customer master later it will not have impact on already created sales orders,

with regards,

kirankumar vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

What ever the text you are maintaining in the customer master record the same will be update in the sales order.there you can change the text but once you save the changes what ever the text you maintained in sale order that will be updated instead of text maintianed in the customer master.Its Standard functionality.

If you want to do make any changes on this can write a code on this by taking the abapers help.

Hope this clarifies your doubts and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula