cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afaria 7 SP09 iOS 6 Devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My question is regarding Afaria and iOS 6, I know that it is still suported, but does anybody know if there are restrictions in combination with Afaria?

A customer told me that his iOS 6 Devices have problems with the connection in the Afaria App. A popup appears that the registration is incomplete, but the device is enrolled successfully.

The customer tried the custom client which is not the actual version, as well the actual version of the Afaria App from the appstore. Both Apps shows the same behavior.

Thank you and best regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Michael,

To my knowledge there is not an issue with iOS6 and newer versions of Afaria.  When you say it is enrolled successfully, you mean you can pull down applications and control the device, I assume.  What is the exact error that appears?  And do you get the payload on the device?

Tracy Barkley

Sr. Tech Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

First, thanks for your answere.

I opened a SAP OSS Ticket for this case, because we recognized that this has something todo with SSL certificate from the relay server which was renewed last year. Since the renew the devices with lower iOS version than 7.1 have the problems.

BR

Michael