cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Business processes TERP10 - any advice on exam prep?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

i have recently been on the TERP10 (10 day) course and I am looking to take the associated exam, which i believe is "SAP Certified Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6".

I don't have any access to the paid learning hubs yet, I was looking at buying myself the Business User version, but after downloading the list of learning rooms pdf I noticed the room associated with this course (SAP ERP Integration of Business Processes Learning Room (TERP10) isn't available , for some reason the Student version can get access to it but Business users cannot.

Does anyone know if this is still the case? The pdf file says accurate as of July 2015.

I have downloaded the small sample questions list from the exam page but that isn't going to give me much prep for the real thing.

Has anyone recently studied and taken this exam and can advise on how you prepared?

Also, does anyone currently have access to the Learning room and can go into a bit more detail about what is in it and if it helped with exam prep? I may get access to the Customer Learning Hub via my employer at some point and any views on its content may help persuade them to invest in it.

Many thanks for any advice

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to the community! I am also interested to learn more about this certification.
I found out that there is a book Integrated Business Processes with ERP Systems: Amazon.co.uk: Simha R. Magal, Jeffrey Word: 00004704...

However, is there any other online material source from SAP (except the E-Academy paid courses) ?

For example in SAP Business One there is a very heplful page

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I bought this book from amazon:

Understanding SAP ERP Integration: A Guide to SAP TERP10 Certification: Amazon.co.uk: Viswa K Viswan...

Its a good read, but does not include everything that the course material does. It gives some real world examples to help you understand the course content but doesnt go into great detail like the course does.

You will more than likely have to do the course to have a good chance at passing the exam.

Hope that helps.