cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment Rules validity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering how long does a rules in /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY last. Is there a end date/validity date for rules?

I was told that the rules are refreshed weekly.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

What exactly mean by rules in /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY?

In /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY, we have validity date which has to be equal to system date. Once both the dates match, realignment job will take place.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I was clear enough. So basically realignment job will run only once, that is unless I change the validity date again say for tomorrow. I wanted to ask if there is something like an end date, for eg realignment rule will executed as long as system date <= end date/validity date. Is there any config which can be done.

So if a realignment job needs to exist for week, I need to change the validity date daily, right.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

But why you will run the realignment again next day for same entries. Once the realignment steps are executed you require to any how add new realignment steps with new validity date or you can also keep this field back and schedule the job in the background.

so whenever job is running it picks those steps which are not yet executed yet and schedule it in the background.

You can also give future dates for some of the steps and schedule the jobs in the future so whenever system date match to validity date defined in step realignment will happen for those steps.

Please find below the screen shot, you can see steps with date of today got execute today and validity date with 26 Jan will get executed tomorrow.

I hope this information helps you. If yes, please close the thread following steps

Thanks

Amol

Answers (0)