cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date changed to Non-working day in Delivery(VL02n).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day!!!

Will SAP notify us if we change the delivery dates (actual GI, loading date, material availability date) in an already existing delivery to a non-working day? Will we receive any kind of error message from the system?

Thank you.

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rakkimuthu C,

SAP will won't care because it's a business scenario where based on requirement of client we can change the delivery dates that suitable for customer.( so all you are doing for working days).

you can do it there is no such restriction that you can't change the dates.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would have got an answer immediately had you tested this in your system on your own.  Why don't you test and share the outcome ?  You can learn fast only if you practice on your own and put some efforts to find a solution by searching, rather depending on others to respond.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Sorry. I had asked the question wrongly.

Actually I have tested and there is no warning or error message when we changing the delivery date in delivery document header--> Processing tab.

But we are getting the warning message if we change the delivery date in shipment tab of the delivery header.

Now My question is, why its displaying the warning message in shipment tab and not in processing tab when we change delivery date to non-working day in delivery document.

Also kindly suggest me how to apply the delivery date check for delivery date field in processing tab of the delivery header.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakkimuthu,

Please check whether factory calendar used in Sales Org and Shipping Point is same. If not, then please maintain a proper factory calendar in Sales Org with you have proper holiday calendar maintained.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti ,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the factory Calendar maintained in Sales org, Shipping point and also for a plant and Route. All are having the same factory calendar.

Kindly suggest me if there is any standard SAP settings available to apply the delivery date check for delivery date field in processing tab of the delivery header.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakkimuthu,

Apologies for missing out one crirtical info given by you in previous post. That is "Delv Date".

Refer the following link from SAP help on

- Transportation and Delivery Scheduling - Shipping (LE-SHP) - SAP Library

Where in "Deadline", check Delivery deadline.

Now, as Delv. date in related to Customer and route, refer Calendars maintain for them.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, JP