Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCS based on Customer Category

soumyadipta_das
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a new requirement from my client as below:

They are having scrap sales process and the same is already mapped to the SAP system.

Now, they need to implement TCS (Tax Collected at Source) on the same, But, their requirement is like this: - Not all customers are applicable for TCS. Only the customers of a category would be applicable for TCS. TCS rate is fixed at 1%. But the same has to be applied to the customers of a category.

If i create 5 scrap orders for 5 customers, and out of the 5 suppose 3 customers are falling under the category, then TCS would be applied to those 3 customers only.

How can this be implemented?

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Soumyadipta.

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the condition record for Customer / Material combination for that condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintaining the condition record based on key combination of Customer/Material or you can create & add new combination to your access sequence based on your requirement. But it can be full filled your requirement with maintaining the condition record.

Shankar HL