Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for DIP profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Can anyone please help me DIP Profiles.

I want to update the DIP profiles (Custoomisation requried for updating the activities ) from the inforamtion provided by the user in spreadsheet format.

I want to know that is there any BAPI availble for that ?.

thanks in advance .

Regards,

khushy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

to b est of my knowledge there is no BAPI available for this but could you pls tell me what do you want to update in DIP through BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi VIX

thanks for yor reply i want to update the activities of the profiles which is a very long procedure when user gives a long list in the spread sheet , hence want to cut short the procedure and want to update the activities.

regards,

khushy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Activities for DIP profile can be updated using LSMW. I am not sure, but U can check with this process.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay in responding somehow i jus missed out on your reply. wonder how. Nywz, if your problem is still not resolved.

As one of the posting says that u could use LSMW for i will back that up though i have not used LSMW to update dip but in other scenarion it does work. Jus incase, if you want to give it a shot to record the data and update DIP mail me at pratik_666@htomail.com, i will send to config doc for LSMW.

If works to reward points.