cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name of password is incorrect (repeat login ) issue while logging with FF ID into the connected system?

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue whenever user is trying to login into System with the GRC system from the EAM Functionality, it is not able to login and getting error as below.

Further we have checked RFC Connections (checked Connection Test and Auth test) both are test passed , then we have created the same scenario in quality system and it worked their .

More on this we checked login parameters too, run the EAM Master sync jobs too still its not get resolved.

Please help me how to get this resolved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

Are you using CUA system, this problem usually occurs when we are using CUA system for backend .

If yes, you need to check the CUA parameter settings in SCUM and initial password attribute should be everywhere, your issue would be resolved.

Regards,

Varun Jain

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

As you are using Centralized FF, Master Data Sync is not reqd. Please share SPRO> GRC plug-in settings of connector

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the Firefighter ID has access to S_RFCACL with * values.

Regards,

Abhinav

0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

Make sure that password is deactivated for FF id or if status of password is productive reset the password and change it to productive.

Regards,

Rakesh Kirve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranjal.

Please review the document on the minimum information required in this space and follow up with the necessary updates. Your question is lacking information/ detail on key points.

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

First of all let me know why login credentials required for EAM login?

If you are trying to login from GRC to SAP, system should not prompt for login credentials and if system asking for login credentials then User Type must be Dialog

Please check the user Type and change to Service if it is Dialog

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Trinadh,

Its Service only and its not asking for any password, but whenever we are going through GRAC_EAM only and clicking on login button I am getting this issue.