cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_V1 or V_V2 not working after Material substitution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am using Material determination in SAP SD after an initial ATP check in the sales order. I am ordering material A. the substituted items are B and C.

I have set up the rule such that material A gets substituted by material B and then by material C only if material A is unavailable. Hence the rule looks like

Material A by A (is A is partially available) and

then by material B and

then by material C

The above set up works fine. I see 4 line items on the sales order,

Originally ordered product A (main item)     = 100, qty confirmed 100

Child item A (since some qty is available)    =  50, qty confirmed 50 

Child item B (qty. available) =  25, qty confirmed 25

Child item C (qty. available) =  25, qty confirmed 25

Just before delivery creation, more of Item A was produced after the sales order was created. when I click on the ATP button on the sales order, the substituted products disappears. only the main item A remains on the sales order. Hence after ATP button is clicked, the following happens

Originally ordered product A (main item)     = 100, qty confirmed 100

Child item A (since some qty is available)    = 100, qty confirmed 100 

Child item B disappears

Child item C disappears

However I am unable to control the rescheduling based on V_V2. Any suggestions on how to run mass ATP check for a bunch of sales order will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In condition record for material determination, there is one field for MRP which should have been checked.  I don't have access to SAP and hence, not sure on this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi

I already tried that check box in the material determination condition record , but this does not change the way the V_V1 or V_V2 program executes. it is not able to redistribute the main line item back with the current available quantity from the inventory as a result of ATP.

Anything else that I should try? Your help is much appreciated

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

have you got the solution for this... as i am facing the same issue, it will be very much helpful if you let us know the solution.

Thanks a lot

Santosh