cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost is not Puling through during GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have two PO's for 2 different plants (in same Co.Code) with different inbound delivery numbers and subsequent shipping and cost documents. Process of creating inbound delivery, shipment and shipping cost is identical with same shipment stages, cost item categories etc. For one PO, system is picking up delivery cost (DCGR component same as GR doc. no) and for the other it is NOT. We are using MB0A to do a GR with ref. to Shipping notification (Inbound delivery). I have checked every thing but could not figure out the reason as why there is no shipping cost component for a GR document? Any help would be appreciated. I have also found this behavior for two other PO's for the same plant so I don't think it is anything to do with plant no's or shipping points.

PO without Cost:

Thanks,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salman,

Could you please check and confirm whether the affected material is a text item? which would be checked in this field LIPS-POSAR EQ 'B' when it's a text item.

Because in the case of text item, delivery cost are not transferred as mentioned in KBA 2087275. Please check and revert back.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Balaji but I can confirm these are not the text items.