Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Icons/ Pirctograms for Index and Folders

AWL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I' ve tried to find out, where on the  Harddisc the Pictograms/ Icons for Index and folders are located for SAP Business Client.

I run several searches for file extensions known (ico, icl, png, bmp, ...)  - no chance to find out.

Does anayone know hot to change the icons/ prictograms, or add new ones within role maintenance?

Any hint ..

Regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Axel, complete change of pictogram is not supported (I am aware .... decades ago it was possible with SAP GUI). Using SAP Theme Desinger you can slightly change the colors of pictograms. Using the following parameters: • sapUi2NwbcShellDesktopPictogramBorderColor • sapUi2NwbcShellDesktopPictogramBrandColor • sapUi2NwbcShellDesktopPictogramDarkColor • sapUi2NwbcShellDesktopPictogramLightColor Please see theme designer documentation:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw75/helpdata/en/6b/5fdfd8e3ab4b93a171def24eb755ca/content.htm?frameset=...

Regards, Sandra

AWL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Many, many thanks, Sandra!
Very helpful Info!
Kind regards

Axel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

diwheeler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

the theme designer is useful as a starting point, though you might also find note 2149431 - Support for theme specific application icons useful, it's specifically around how to switch out the pictograms if you haven't already figured it out the note talks about icons, but you might be able to use it for the pictograms too.

Cheers,

Di

AWL
Explorer
0 Kudos

many also up to you, Di!
Kind regards
Axel