cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM - Outbound Delivery(/SCWM/PRDO) - Disable options within "Subitem" button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have requirement to disable the "Subitem" button on the Items tab in the outbound delivery in SAP EWM system based on specific condition.

The "Subitem" is a drop down button that has 2 options "Create Batch Subitem" and "Create Subitem for Outbound Deliv. Split".

By debugging the available Enhancement spots, BADI's and Classes I found that the "Subitem" button cannot be programmatically disabled

hence I am thinking of generating a error message to stop the user to split the batch when the user selects the other 2 options in the drop down of the "Subitem" button. I have found a enhancement spot (/SCDL/SP), which is only for SAP internal use. This enhancement has the checks while splitting the batch in outbound delivery. Also there is a class (/SCMB/CL_TOOLBAR), method (on_dropdown_clicked), in this we can disable the 2 options "Create Batch Subitem" and "Create Subitem for Outbound Deliv. Split" but in that class the outbound delivery details are not flowing.

I have also included screen shot of the outbound delivery showing the "Subitem" button with the 2 options "Create Batch Subitem" and "Create Subitem for Outbound Deliv. Split"

Please let me know your inputs if you have any.

Regards,

Nitin B.Modi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"I have requirement to disable the "Subitem" button on the Items tab in the outbound delivery in SAP EWM system based on specific condition."

What is that condition?

Brgds

Juergen

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Try to validate using BOPF.

Tcode:/BOPF/CONF_UI ,Click on Display Business Object,select    /SCDL/PDO ( Outbound Delivery Order ).

Thanks

AR