cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM oriented question for transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day All,

I need help if you can orient me with this issue as no one around here seems to have an answer,

I have a WM store

and my in warehouse after a inventory some items were removed from charge as we did not know were it was. (some were brought out with no incident (los cost, c class etc) and some were taken of charge with CF152 (a class or higher cost)

after a few months the items is found elsewere in my ware house.

To take on chage i use migo 202 for my C class item and its ok.

but what transaction should I use if i have a item which I am unable to explain and the items is thechnically for a CF152 (a class or C class over 200$)

We do not have the permission to use a MB1C

On a IM store..MI10 and the problem would be solve.

So what do you think? or what is the equivalent of a MI10 to have a quick way to take charge as I do not wish to make "inventory procedure" every time I need to ajust the item?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As correctly said by Jurgen you may need to rephrase question again.

But if I understood it correctly, you found of some articles/materials in Warehouse which we already cleared off. So you can use LI01 to create new inventory document for bin where you found material or where you want to place them and then you have to follow complete process of activation, printing, counting, clearing diff in WM and then IM.

BR

Kamlakar

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please rephrase your query as requested by Jurgen.

I tried reading your thread multiple times but unable to understand your query

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are confusing people with your CF152 information and make it hard to understand, I had to read it three times .

there is nothing comparable in WM for MI10 transaction.

You have to create the counting document, activate it, print it, enter the count, post the difference in WM, post the difference to IM. There is no shortcut.

If you want only adjust one materials stock in a bin that has many materials (mix storage), then you have to allow cycle count. This gives you the option to use LICC transaction to create an inventory document for one quant instead for the entire bin.