cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Alert Rule "0 alerts had been consumed"

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi scn, i have a problem with the Alert Rule.

I configured this alerts many times in others PI installations correctly.

In this case, even when trigger one error the job no found any message.

I reviewed step by step all configuration, and it is correct. The problem is that PI does not find this error for send to mail.

Someone presented this problem?

Regards,

Emir.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emir,

Is an alert rule enabled?

Does message header of the failed message (which you can retrieve from Message Monitor) for which you expect alert to be produced, conforms to message header rules of the alert rule (which you can check in the alert rule configuration menu, View > Show Message Header Rules)? If not, adjust alert rule accordingly.

Regards,

Vadim

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim, thank you for you response.

i don't understand you option for check. This is the image.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emir,

Also check whether Alerts are enabled in ID . The option is checked in ID.

Just for confirmation.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Emir,

Looking into your screenshot, I see the alert rule is enabled (this can either be checked from Integration Directory, as written by Raghuraman, or in NetWeaver Administrator, as you did):

Can you please check if the header of a message which failed and for which would like to an alert to be produced, corresponds to message header rules of an alert rule - this can be done by comparing configuration of the alert rule (either in Integration Directory, as highlighted on the first screenshot above, or in NetWeaver Administrator, as on the screenshot below):

Message header can be looked at in Message Monitor > Open Message (then you can see message header for each staged/logged version of a message):

Message header shall completely conform to message header rules in the alert rule, or be a subset of it (if wildcards are used in the alert rule). Message header rules in the alert rule are derived from configuration objects assigned to an alert rule, so if message header will not conform to any of message header rules in the alert rule, then insert / adjust objects list in the alert rule.

Regards,

Vadim

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emir,

Can you check the errors are there in JMS queue, to monitor the JMS queue you can follow the steps mentioned in below blog.

HowTo: Connect to SAP JMS Provider with HERMES - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Try to retrieve the alerts using alerting api as per below blog.

Regards,

Praveen.

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have the solution. In the route NWA.>Configuration->Infraestructure->Java System Prorpeties.

In the tag Services. Service "XPI Service: AF Core". Parameter "alerting.target", Modify the value "0" for "1".

For this change to have effect, is necesary reset the server.

Thank you everybody.

Regards,

Answers (0)