cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common division enquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made some settings in the common division area. The purpose is to enable sales order creation for sales area that are not extended to a customer.

For ex.:

Customer A is extended to sales area 1000 10 01 only, and i'm unable to create sales order for Customer A with sales area 1000 10 02, and the sales order will automatically redetermine back the sales area to 1000 10 01.

Therefore, I changed the common division as below:

Sales Org     Division     DivCon     DivCus

1000            02               01            01

IMPACT:

With settings above, i'm able to create sales order with sales area 1000 10 02 for Customer A, however such change in Common Division will impact sales order created with other customer for ex. Customer B that only has been extended to sales area 1000 10 02, because it will refer to division 01 and such Customer B is not maintained for sales area 1000 10 01,therefore error message "Customer B is not maintained for sales area 1000 10 01" is displayed.

Therefore, i've extended Customer A to sales area 1000 10 02 in XD01 (customer creation).

My question is besides the IMPACT above, what other impact will be affected if the Common Division is changed according to my above settings?

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Anthony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Main repercussion will be in finance provided you have activated business area balance sheet in OB65,

Saikat