Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction VTFL

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I need help to understand what values are maintained inside the copy requirements routins.

So I can select perticular routines for header and item data to consolidate delivery invoices when customer and ship to party are same.

For the billing invoice type and delivery type combination routin 003 has been defined in our system. I searched other discussions on scn and found

that I need to use 004 but not sure this will combine the billing documents or not.

For the item details below routins have been defined.

Please let me know what will be the correct combination to combine invoices for deliveries if customer and ship to location are same.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many times, this topic has been discussed in SCN and I am surprised, being an old member, you were unable to take the inputs after searching.  Have a look at note 11162 which explains based on what parameters, invoice split will happen.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply G Lakshmipathi !

I tried to search many SCN discussions related to this and in one of the discussions you have mentioned that to consolidate billing we have to defined VBRK/VBRP with routin 003 to consolidate the billing.

In our case we have already defined and then also we are getting billing documents for each delivery.

I really appreciate your help to make me understand this in detail. I am new to SD configurations.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly i like the way you requested our respected teacher& moderator..

"""In our case we have already defined and then also we are getting billing documents for each delivery"""

Do you have "one delivery-One billing concept"  OR "one delivery multi billing concept"

In case of multi billing--Have you tried in billing log on "why it was splitted into"" Once after entering into VF01?

Also normally system will always split the Invoices based on your Payer but not on Ship-to..

Phanikumar

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

I defined the VBRK/VBRP value as 001 and I was able to consolidate the billing documents based on my requirements.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We appreciate your attitude of updating scn here..everybody will fail to update all members once after getting solutions..

Phanikumar