cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable automatic reviews of SOD-Violations, critical actions and critical permissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I checked other SCN threads but couldn’t find any satisfactory solution so far.

Does anybody know if SAP GRC AC (or alternatively PC/RM) offers functions to run configurable Reviews for SOD-Violations, critical actions and critical permissions on a regular basis which generate spreadsheets (Excel-Files) sent to Role Owners / Managers?

If so, does it also offer any feature to send Delta-Reviews indicating newly assigned/removed Critical actions and critical permissions?

Thank you in advance for your guidance and let me know if you need any further information.

Regards, Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

You can check the GRC PC CCM SoD (Segretation of Duty) sub-scenario, this is a functionality of GRC PC and requires that AC and PC both are installed on the system.

In this functionality, you can create Business Rules which can cater to one/many Access Risk ID's and then when these business rules are scheduled they will deliver the risk analysis results of the particular Risk ID's to the control owner.

You can maintain multiple filters in the business rule (similar to the risk analysis filters) like Access Risk ID, User ID, System name, Rule-set, etc. and then achieve the desired result.

Hope this helps. Let me know in case you need any other information.

Thanks and Regards,

Himanshu Shrivastav

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andreas,

I recommend to study the following document regarding SOD Risk Review workflow:

http://a248.g.akamai.net/n/248/420835/059ab93f5af02192d3ba01568e797f86852d5d64c4d01be7bb84a2374a0342...

Let us know if you need further information.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

please be informed that i have posted this problem also in the german-speaking sap user group (DSAG).

Please feel free to check the thread first hand.

https://www.dsag.de/beitraege/sod-reports-automatisch-generieren-und-versenden#comment-41860

I will transfer any solution as soon as the request/problem has been solved to this place.

Regards, Andreas