Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI Iflow issues

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured an point to point Iflow from C4C to ECC with SOAP over HTTP on both sides with message protocol as soap 1.x as shown below.

What I do, is download the WSDL without policies from the SOAMANAGER of ECC system and use the same WSDL for inbound and outbound communication channels. I get the following error when I send message from C4C to HCI.Attached are WSDL's downloaded from ECC for Service COD_CHEMICAL_SALESORDER_SEARCH.

Inbound processing in endpoint at /ECC_SEARCH failed with message "Fault:Unexpected wrapper element {http://sap.com/xi/CODERINT}CodCmSalesorderSearch found.  Expected {urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style}CodCmSalesorderSearch."

When I replace the Target namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style with http://sap.com/xi/CODERINT in WSDL , I get the following error.

Inbound processing in endpoint at /ECC_SEARCH failed with message "Fault:The given SOAPAction Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_Out does not match an operation."

Any suggestions, what I'm doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

john_knight00
Explorer
0 Kudos

I know it is an old thread, but I had the same error "Fault:Unexpected wrapper element..." and was able to sort it out. The problem was just XML namespacing. When the WSDL file is imported into CPI the designer only maps one XML namespace in the iFlow. As the error states, the SOAP call has executed successfully and the engine is having trouble parsing the response XML since it has a namespace that is not declared in the iFlow settings.

To solve this issue:

1. Open the WSDL resource defined within the iflow

2. Check the namespace used in the response XML element and copy the xmlns definition right on top of the WSDL definition.
  3. Copy that namespace in the iflow settings using xmlns:test=<NAMESPACE_URI>. Beware you can concatenate using semicolon ";" if you have already a namespace configured.

4. Deploy and check again 🙂
Former Member
0 Kudos

did you solved this issue?

I have the same problem

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

There is no standard iFlow from SAP for ECC Search using HCI.

Instead you could create one in couple of minutes in HCI.

Sender Side:Download the ECC Search WSDL from C4C

Recipient Side: Configure basic and certificate authentication for service  Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_Out on ECC and download the WSDL

HCI : Create a simple SOAP to SOAP syncronous iFlow . Create two mappings one for C4C Request to ECC Request and ECC Response to C4C response

use a request-response task to catch the response from the ECC and send it back to C4C

more info

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

When i open the WSDL the soap action for the web service is like below, change the soap action like below and try.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Any pointers ??