Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points under mission 'I blogged!' not updated

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

On 18-Jan-2016 I have created my first Blog Post titled 'What happens when you decide to change your Data Model in IS-U' under 'SAP for Utilities'. I was in an impression that I will be rewarded with 5 points under mission 'I blogged!' but I could not see this updated to my reputaion in SDN profile.

I have also Read and bookmark the SCN Rules of Engagement as per the mission.

Can you please let me know if I am missing anything here or let me know whom to contact in SCN Support?

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can it be that you posted this blog in your personal blog space first and then moved it to the Utilities space?

As I do not even see 10 points for blog creation  this is the only root cause which could explain missing points and missing recognition for blog creation except there would be a bug.

Blogs in the personal blog space are not eligible for points and badges, moving it out from there does not make them eligible for events that are linked to initial activities, which happened before this move.

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for the immediate response.

My intention is only to post under 'SAP for Utilities', but for some reason (may be I was not aware of the settings) the initial blog was posted under my personal blog space, hence I moved to 'SAP for Utilities'. This blog content will be useful for others working in SAP IS-U and my intention is to share my knowledge gained.

Now, the only way is to delete this and create a new blog post under 'SAP for Utilities'?

Thanks,

Srini

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you blog has not yet earned any likes and ratings I think deleting and recreating is the quickest and best option.

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

I did just that now and able to see the updated points! thanks for your help Jürgen.

Answers (0)