cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS RFC works from one client but doesn't work from another client in the same system

sujit_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've run into an issue. ADS in EP 7.4 is configured and running.The service is being consumed by ECC and CRM, both systems are having two different clients. In ECC the ADS RFC works fine in both the clients and we are able to create Adobe forms,print those.

In CRM what happens is that in one client it works perfectly but in the other client its going into errors as below:

-

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

Message no. FPRUNX001

Diagnosis

An error occurred when Adobe Document Services (ADS) was launched.

System Response

Error message

Procedure

When troubleshooting, follow the steps described in SAP Note 944221.

First check the connection to ADS. You can use the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 to do this. From SAP NetWeaver Release 7.0, the program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE must also run successfully (both with and without the checkbox selected on the selection screen). If this program does not run successfully, there is a error in the configuration.

-

The same checks work fine in other client of CRM system i.e. FP_TEST_00 , FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE.

Went through many SAP Notes and threads but couldn't get any help.

Please if someone of you have also gone through the same situation and got a solution then help me to sort out this.

Thanks in advance,

SUJIT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
sujit_sharma
Active Participant

Thank you BIG B ,

It worked like magic, wondering how I could not reach to this KBA (2228258 - ADS call fails from specific client). Anyway thats where experience stands.

And I'm doing good, thanks a lot.

Best regards,

SUJIT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Thanks SS,

It resolved my issue too, However I was facing issue for some other RFC

Regards,

Naveen Kumar

HMSI BASIS

sujit_sharma
Active Participant

Hi Naveen,

Glad to know this solution helped you.

Best regards,

Sujit

0 Kudos

Hi Sri ram,

Thanks for your solution , it helped me too.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2228258

sujit_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good to know it helped you Jaya.