Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation at AE in PO7.4

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on scenario soap to JDBC in single stack PO7.4 where i am doing validation in AE at sender side by enabling radio button in ICO.

In Dev system it is working fine, but in qa system getting error i.e it is asking to place the xsd file in below particular location.

/usr/sap/APQ/J00/j2ee/cluster/server0/validation/schema/SWCV GUID/namespace/Serviceinterface/namespace

Then i have placed the xsd file in mentioned location then in QA also it is working fine.

Now my concern is in dev system validation at AE is working fine where i have not placed xsd file in server location.

But in QA it is throwing error if i don't place(Intially in QA system also it is working fine after few days surprisingly it is throwing this error)

1) Is it mandatory to place the xsd file at server location then how come it is working in my dev system?

kindly help on this

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Actually no need to maintain any XSD file,You need specify the details in the DATA TYPE.

Might be for quality you should have missed that.

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Raghuraman for you reply,

The blog what you shared is for validating particular field.

But in my case client(Sender) is validating like deleting all fields and sending some special character (through SOAPUI)How i can validate this.

If validation for particular field i can put the condition in details column, but here client sending by deleting all fields.

Can you please suggest in this case.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Pavan,Then I guess you have to maintain all the conditions in the field or need to import XSD.

How many fields you have to be validated?

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Pavan,

In case you want to validate your condition where they are deleting the fields, wouldn't PI will fail the message if you specify minimum occurs as 1.

Regards,

Vikas

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghuraman,

I have to validate the rootnode,because client is deleting all fields and doing testing.

please see screenshots attached.

Regards

Pavan

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vikas,

It is failing but in error logs displaying inner details of database i.e storedprocedure details.

Due high security concern as it bank . Any other error logs acceptable other calling inner details.

Due to this case i am validating at AE then i got different error logs which is acceptable.

But my concern is in dev system i haven't placed xsd file in server location, But in QA system

it is throwing error i am not placing xsd in server location.

with out placing in server location can i achieve this.?

Regards

Pavan

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan.

Check once in the whether the the file is placed by development system.Might be someone else would have placed.

and since your having multiple fields validation suggest you to place the file

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

As per below SAP help you no need to place the XSD file in file system.

XML Validation - Integration Engine - SAP Library

Whenever a sender agreement, receiver agreement, or an integrated configuration with enabled XML validation is activated, the corresponding XSD for the sender or receiver interface is sent to the runtime and stored in the persistent cache

To update the cache after a change of information in the ES Repository that is used for XML validation, re-activate the collaboration agreement or integrated configuration in the Integration Directory.

Try this remove the file from the file system and activate the ICO and check whether the XSD is updated or not as mentioned below.

You can always check the XML validation schema in:

- - Cache monitoring

- - - mapping runtime

- - - - XML schema

Regards,

Praveen.

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the reply.

I came to understand if PI version is above 7.3 no need to place the file in the server location.

If i didn't place the file i am facing the error i.e to place the file in the server location

But how can i validate the root node what condition should i give at datatype

In mycase if client doing testing like deleting all fields and sending some special characters.

Please see my above message and screenshots which i attached.

Kindly help

Regards

Pavan

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your information, I have removed the file from the location xsd updated in the

below location.

- - Cache monitoring

- - - mapping runtime

- - - - XML schema

Now It is working with out placing the file in the server location.

Is this issue will occur again ??because initially it is working after few days it is throwing like schema not found like error.

If schema once updated in runtime cache. It would present untill we make any changes right?

Kindly clarify these doubts

Regards

Pavan

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Pavan,

Once you update or make any changes to  the XSD delete and run again.