SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installment plan slice not being cleared correctly after upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Since the upgrade we are facing issue on some Installment plans, whose last slice is getting cleared instead of first slice. I have checked the Clearing rules and for IP they are correctly defined i.e. grouping on document and sort on 024 - Due date with deferral ascending.

What is strange is if I reverse this payment for an IP whose last slice was cleared and make a payment again then the first slice is cleared instead.

Has someone cross across this kind of issue and know SAP note which can fix this issue.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Can you please check for any custom user- exit maintained for event 3028 and 3029 (or any other custom exits during clearing process)? if so please compare those between systems before and after upgrade, hope this might give an idea of what is missing but I am not sure.

Also by 'last slice' do you mean the last due date instalment amount ? is the payment cleared the newly created IP or for old IP created before upgrade? Please check the release notes as well for your latest release/support package.

Thanks,

Srini

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Have you checked SAP note 1895007?

Also check event 120 to see if there is any customisation that is being done.

Thanks,

Amlan