cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter emails based on subject line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a Mail to Proxy scenario. Here the requirement is PI sender mail channel has to read/fetch emails only if the subject of the email has "Approved" and other emails from the mail server shouldn't be read/fetched.

Can you help me if there are any parameters to filter at adapter level/mapping level

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

You can read 'SHeaderSubject' in the mapping using dynamic configuration and filter based on your requirement.

Check point 3 in below link.

Configuring the Sender Mail Adapter - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

3. Define Adapter-Specific Message Properties

1. Select the Advanced tab page.
  2. To save adapter-specific attributes in the message header of the XI message, select Set Adapter-Specific Message Properties .The following mail header fields are added to the XI message header if the sender can make them available, and if you have selected Variable Transport Binding .
    • Mail account user: (technical name: SUser )
    • To: (technical name: SHeaderTO )
    • Cc: (technical name: SHeaderCC )
    • Subject: (technical name: SHeaderSUBJECT )

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen for your reply. But my requirement is to read emails which has some specific subject line. Please tell me how can I achieve this with the ASMA parameters.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

I guess it is not possible.

You can try placing the required label/folder in mail box and try to pick it from there.

Based on rules you can seggeregate the mails and move it to that particular folder.