Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know the terminal from which SAP ID is logged on

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to check the terminal used by a particular SAP USER ID on a particular date. For that i went to SM21 and when i executed the particular date no data is showing. But we have proof that by using some particular ID some other user(different from SAP ID Owner) has done something wrong and it affeted slighly. For that we have to find on that particular date who has accessed that SAP Id or from which terminal?

Please note that ST03n data in our system will show only 3 months. The issue happened here before 4 months.....

Kindly help

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This is not possible to get the details you seek for...STAD, ST03 and SM21 data is now gone from the system.

If you have SM20 activated for the users only than, you may be able to find the required details.

Regards,

Prithviraj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies.... ..Anyway will check with the SM20 first.

Regards

Praveen

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Hope you are doing good.

Just a quick point here. There is a table which gives all the users logged in with IP Address

SE16-> USR41.

Do check this if the need ever arises.

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth
SAP Active Global Support

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

USR41 is for temporary storage i.e. current users. You will find details for users logged in 4 months back in this case.

Regards,

Prithviraj.

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes of course Prithviraj.
The idea was only to state this and use if needed at anytime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Hemanth.

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

As Prithviraj Rajpurohit mentioned the you could find it from SM20 if you have activated security audit logs.

One more possibility is restoring the system from backup. If you have backup of those times of course.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR