cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LUMIRA challenges..need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently, we have been using SAP Lumira quite frequently & have encountered some of this challenges.

Hoping if anyone who has faced them before and probably could share a workaround/solution that you have implemented.

Challenges:-

1. Unable to copy storyboard/page

Whenever we have created a page with all the components & layout for 1 datasource, we are unable to copy or duplicate the same page to another.

We then will need to rebuild the whole layout on another page for a different datasource.

2. Are we able to set the input control/dropdown to only reflect acertain component rather then reflect all the components in the page?

3. Lumira performance is rather slow even though my LUMS file is less then 1MB with a excel dataset, it is rather laggy during execution and filtering/drilldown. Anyone experience this before?

Appreciate if anyone have any ideas/ suggestions on this.

Many thanks and appreciate your help in advance.

Regards,

Glen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen

Lets go one by one-

Q.1 Unable to copy storyboard/page

Whenever we have created a page with all the components & layout for 1 datasource, we are unable to copy or duplicate the same page to another.

We then will need to rebuild the whole layout on another page for a different datasource.

Ans. As of now there is now such option of duplicating a story board page. You have to redesign a new page from scratch. You can add this in SAP Idea Place

Q2. Are we able to set the input control/dropdown to only reflect acertain component rather then reflect all the components in the page?

Ans. The input control filters the whole page not just a certain component. The graphs which are created by using some other dataset other than the one you have added input control from that won't get affected by any change in your input control.

Q3. Lumira performance is rather slow even though my LUMS file is less then 1MB with a excel dataset, it is rather laggy during execution and filtering/drilldown. Anyone experience this before?

Ans. The performance issue again lies with no. of cell your dataset has and also on the RAM on your. You may have to change some configuration in the SAP Lumira.ini file located in the path- C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop or where ever you have installed your software. Below are some posts which can help you with the things you need to modify in your SAP Lumira.ini file.

Did you know... Configuring for Data Volume? | SCN

Regards

Ranajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a request in my role as a moderator.

Each question should be posted as a separate Discussion. Just makes it easier for others to search and find answers to similar issues. This is documented in the

Many thanks for your understating,

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place