Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Credentials Manager account activation

kristaps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is passed more than year since I get SAP certificate, but I do not get login details for site: SAP Credentials Manager

I wrote e-mail to credential-manager@sap.com but get auto reply like below. So what I should do, whom to contact, please help?

BR, Kristaps

E-Mail:

SAP Credential Manager Message

Thank you for your email. Only password resets are handled by this email address.

If you have any other issues or questions, please first contact your local SAP Education Department or create a Support Ticket in Credential Manager.

Please allow 10-14 days after you have passed an SAP certification exam for your results to appear in Credential Manager.

Do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response from this no-reply mailbox.

Best Regards,

Your SAP Global Certification Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristaps,

I had provided my inputs for a similar query under the below post, please check and follow the same suggestion to call the support contact available at the bottom of the training.sap.com website for your local region and they should be able to send a request to have your account created and then the Crendential Manager team will reset the password for your account

http://scn.sap.com/message/16480638#16480638

Hope it helps

Sunil

Answers (0)