cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall Profile does not open with correct Heuristic Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an Overall Profile for the planning board with a custom Heuristic Profile setup as the default for that Overall Profile in /SAPAPO/CDPSC0 and yet, when the planning board is opened with that Overall Profile, the Heuristic Profile is set to SAP002 instead of the custom profile. The custom Heuristic Profile works fine with other Overall Profiles just not this specific one and I don’t know what else to check. Any guidance provided will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

This is quite possibly a program error. Please, check if note below is applicable to your system:

2028807 - /SAPAPO/CDPS0: Incorrect heuristic profile is set in DS planning board

Regards,
Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

SAP Note 2028807 fixed the problem.

Thank you,

Jack

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

If for some reason you have manually chosen the heuristic profile SAP002 interactively via settings -> Profiles in the DS Board, the same heuristic profile will be used until you completely exit the transaction for Detailed Scheduling Board. After populating an overall profile in /SAPAPO/CDPS0, you can try clicking on the profiles icon and validate the Heuristic profile tab to see if the correct one is being picked up.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

Unfortunately the correct profile is never being picked to begin with. The custom Heuristic Profile can be seen in /SAPAPO/CDPSC0 but it is never applied when the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board is opened with a specific Overall Profile. I don’t know what else might be preventing the profile from being applied since the same custom profile works for other Overall Profiles.

Thanks,

Jack