cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF - Transfer Planned Independent Requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to transfer the forecast that exists in ECC as a type VSF into APO.  It needs to be visible in the product view.  I have created and activated an integration model to transfer the forecast, but the forecast is not visible in the product view.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like what is going on is that only the forecasts that exist in ECC with a type of VSFB is transferring to APO.  Is there a way to transfer the VSF forecasts from ECC to APO?  Is there a master data setting to influence which type of forecasts that can be CIF'ed from ECC to APO?

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you look on the feasibility of enhancing your ATP related settings in ECC (Requirement Type, Req Class, Ass Item Category to MRP type etc.

Or

Look at the feasibility of adding the specific forecast type of ATP category to the appropriate ATP category group in APO.

Just my thoughts

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan;

Did you maintained the Transfer profile in APO to transfer the forecast VSF category.

Regards;

AravaSantosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan

To be honest, there could be very few example where we transfer the FCST from ECC-->APO.

I would suggest to use APO BW technique where you can transfer the FCST from ECC to APO BW using BW techniques and release the FCST from APO BW to SNP by using /SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP - Release from InfoProvider to Supply Network Planning .

This is reliable process and you also don´t require to worry about any CIF configurations.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan;

I suggest the Issue is occurring  data not ciffing to APO even after existence of active Integration Model. This might be the reason the Transfer Profile for the selection not existed. Plz check and update to me..

If still the error wont solve then there might be some problem in CIF Integration Model.

Regards;

AravaSantosh

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I guess you have activated an integration model for Planned Independent Requirements in ECC. You should also maintain Distribution Definition for the same in APO.

In APO, SPRO-> Integration with SAP Components -> Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) -> Basic Settings for Data Transfer -> Publication -> Maintain Distribution Definition.

Create an entry for publication type "Planned Independent Requirements" - location and logical system.

Regards

AK