Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We done SP upgrate from SP 10 to SP 16 for sap pi 7.31 for a rest adapter

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tech Team,

We done sp upgrate for sap pi 7.31 from 10 to sp17.But after the suceessful installation not found the rest adapter .could any please let me know what will be the reason for this is any services need to be activated to get rest adapter any process.let me know

Thanks

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

Please go to your Java services and check if the service for REST adapter is started or not?

NWA -> Operations -> Systems -> Start & Stop

Regards,

Nitin

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

We are not able to see the rest name in both esr and ur aid location .to start and stop?any other way to get it? or missed in loading? sent screenshot above.please check.

Thanks

murali

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi murali,

see note 2032345.

YOu need to download the latest SWCV of SAP Basis from marketplace and uploaad in esr.

Regards,

Vikas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Have you uploaded the adapter metadata in the ESR? that has to be done separately.

Edit - Praveen posted while I was typing, my above point means the same what praveen is telling.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Did you import the latest SAP BASIS software component into PI repository? this will contain the metadata for REST adapter.

Regards,

Praveen.

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi praveen ,

we are not able to get the adapter listing in the metadata of esr. pls find the screen shot .we know sp14 onwards rest is avaiable we done sp17 .still not found the rest adapter in metadata what will be the reason?

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer note 1444305 and RUN the CTC Wizard

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

You can download the file and import it in repository.

How to download ESR /XI content :

1.Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc

2.Go to section "SAP Software Download Center"  -> "Support Packages and Patches" -> "Browse Our Download Catalog " -> "SAP Content" -> "ESR Content (XI Content)"  and select the software component you want to download.

Regards,

Praveen.