Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.1 Installation

ganesh_mobu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We will start with SAP GRC 10.1 Installation next week. As of now we have referred master / installation guide and other several pages. However we are unsure of what exactly needs to be downloaded from SMP and installed, also there is a confusion about plugins / Add-ons for managed system and original system

Appreciate if one can simply and explain the steps for SAP GRC 10.1 Installation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh:

You have not noted enough information here to be able to begin to answer your question appropriately.  SAP GRC 10.1 has 3 different solutions (SAP Access Control, SAP Process Control, SAP Risk Management) which have different implementation needs.  Please utilize the appropriate Installation guide(s) from www.support.sap.com/instguides for the necessary requirements.  For your question of the plug ins on the target system, the compatibilitiy matrix is attached to SAP Note 1352498.  There are many notes listed in the product guides that you should also review.

You need to rermember that if you arre planning to use GRC to manage the GRC instance, it must be treated no different than any other target system.

Past the installation, I would recommend a good deal of planning prior to starting the configuration.  This would include making decisions such as "Will GRC manage all systems in the SAP Landscape (i.e. DEV, QAS, PRD...) as well as many others.

I totally agree with Alessandro that there is a ton of informaiton on SCN, both in the blogs as well as in the content area that will be helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

lot's of information is available here on SCN. Please use the search engine.

One simple hit regarding the compatibility can be found here:

If you require other/more information, please do ask more precisely.

Regards,

Alessandro