cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What are Header Condition Types and how can I use them?

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard system includes condition types that you can only apply at the header level, the header conditions. Condition types that you can only use for items are called item conditions. The standard system also includes some condition types that can be used both at header and item level: Percent from gross (RA01) Absolute discount (RB00) Weight discount (RD00).

Header Conditions

Automatic pricing does not take header conditions into account; you can not create condition records for them in the standard system. Header conditions are entered manually in order processing. R/3 includes the following header conditions:

Percent discount (HA00)

Absolute discount (HB00)

Freight (HD00)

Order value (HM00)

Hope this also adds and helps close the thread. Pl reward all useful answers.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Header Conditions are those conditions, which are maintained at header level in sales document. Normally, header condition do not have access sequence & are maintained manually. Eg of Header condition can be discounts, freight, etc )These can also be item Condition, based on requirement.).

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header condition can even be automatically, using an access sequence.

I managed to create a header condition with access sequence like this :

Set up the condition with flag in 'group condition', Group routine = 1.

and access sequence. Do not flag neither 'header' nor 'item' in the 'Changes that can be made' - as this only applies to manual changes.

The freight overhead is reading the condition from the access sequence and posting the value once on header. When displaying the conditions on item level, each display a proportional value of the header condition.

- Ole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ole,

Thanks a lot for posting this solution.

I was looking for eaxctly this type opf scenrio and your solution helped me. I wish i could give you some reward points.

If you know of any means to reward poitns even though its not my question...please tell me ...

thanks

BgS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Header condition types are manual condition types.These condition types can be entered manually in the sales order header level.this coditions will not have any Access Sequence.

EX :- HD00 - Freight.

You can see the difference between the Condition types HD00 - Freight( Header Level) and Condition type KF00 - Freight ( Item Level) because both are Condition Types used for the Freight.

If you see this in T.Code V/06 this will be not having any Access sequence in which the system will not look for the things wat ever the value you maintianed at header level it will directly look for that.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ravi,

Sme details about Header Conditions:

HEADER CONDITION

• CONDITIONS ENTERED AT DOC HEADER

• ARE CALLED AS HEADER CONDITIONS.

• THEY ARE VALID FOR ALL ITEMS IN DOCUMENT

• HEADER CONDITIONS ARE DISTRIBUTED

• AMONG THE ITEMS BASED ON ITEM NET

• VALUE

HEADER CONDITION - RB00

• ABSOLUTE HEADER DISCOUNT CONDITION

• THE VALUE IS ABSOLUTE AND IT IS GIVEN TO

• ALL ITEMS IN DOCUMENT

HEADER CONDITION - HB00

•THEY ARE VALID FOR ALL ITEMS IN DOCUMENT

•HEADER CONDITIONS ARE DISTRIBUTED

•AMONG THE ITEMS BASED ON ITEM NET

•VALUE

MANUAL ODER VALUE - HM00

•ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER ORDER VALUE MANUALLY

•THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OLD AND NEW ORDER VALUE IS DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN THE ITEMS

MINIMUM ORDER VALUES - AMIW & AMIZ

•YOU MAY CREATE MINIMUM VALUE FOR EACH ORDER USING CONDITION TYPE AMIW

•IF VALUE OF ORDER FALLS SHORT OF THIS MINIMUM ODER VALUE DURING PRICING, THE SYSTEM WILL COPY IT AS THE NET ORDER VALUE

•MINIMUM ORDER VALUE IS STATISTICAL CONDITION

•CONDITION TYPE AMIW IS GROUP CONDITION AND IS DIVIDED AMONG DIFFERENT ITEMS ACCORDING TO ITEM VALUE

•AMIZ GIVES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORIGINAL NET VALUE AND AMIW

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

To know the difference between the Header and Item condition types,

you can give PR00(item condition, so at item level) this you can give in the sales order by going to Goto->Item->conditions.

where as for any Header condition types you have to give them at header level only. i.e Goto->Header->conditions.

The Header conditon type applies at the header level of the doc. where as the item conditions apply only to that perticular item only.

hope it helps.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header condition types are manual condition types.These condition types can be entered manually in the sales order header level.After you enter,press the activate button.This will distribute the value of the condition type between all the line items present in the order.

Eg:- Say if you want to give a flat 100 Rs discount for the whole order,and the order contains 2 line items then value of the discount will be split at item level proportionately(Depending on customizing)

These header condition types can not be changed at item level.

Reward points if helpful

Regards.

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header conditions r used for example if u want the system to copy the value determined for header condition type at header level as it is into line items.Header conditions doesn't contain access sequence u have to enter the value for those at header level of a document and click on the activate button on conditions scree tab

with regards,

kirankumar vemula