cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuously wrong user name is coming in field "Reported by" in SAP solution Manager end while successfully support message created.

former_member185507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have created a support message successfully through the sap portal version 7.31

But the created message does not have correct name of Reported by user in sap solman system version- 7.1 field assigned.

Continuously one user name is comeing in field "Reported by" while successfully support message created.

For example:

Suppose have portal user have xyz,PQR and mnm.

I loged into the portal with user PQR or mnm and create the support message successfully through the sap portal.

When am going to sap backend solman system,while checking each and every things are fine but "Reported by" field showing xyz name in Reported by field but I have created support message from user PQR ,If I create support message from any users always reflecting xyz name in Reported by field.

For you info xyz is portal admin ID,hvae done config from this ID only.

Please suggest to me that where am missing config level sap portal end or sap solman system end.

Thanks and Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What Rajesh said.

Also, check if there are partner functions assigned to the portal system in IB52.

What happens if you create the incident from the help => create support message menu entry from another client in the Solution Manager system, or from another managed system?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member185507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Miguel Ariño,

pls provide steps for checking partner functions system IB52.

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Regards,

sam

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Once you give the Installed base details you will find the Partner under the GoTo menu.

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member185507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks..

My self  resolved issue.

I have change the user Id and password in destination (For RFC creation to connect SAP system).

@Rajesh

Thank  Q for your input.

Regards,

SAM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Check the User details under Logon & Security in the RFC connection from Portal to Solman. Are you using the User ID xyz and password (as per your example) for the RFC Connections.

If yes, remove them and enable the check box of Current User and use a Trusted Relationship.

Note: Same user IDs (xyz, PQR, mnm) should be present in both the systems with the required roles and authorisations.

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member185507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I am calling standard java create application through the JCO /Destinations connection .

pls tell me type Of RFC which need to be check.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Sam

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/51/d1dc53b5ef424de10000000a174cb4/content.htm?frame...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b1/7aba538c95b54ce10000000a174cb4/frameset.htm

Hi Sam,

Please check the blog post link

In Point no: 5 it is mentioned that login credentials for the R/3 system is maintained. Check the same for your Portal-Solman connection. Check if it is 'xyz' in your case If yes, change it to another ID and test again.

You may also check the following links

Setting up JCo Connections

and also the link

The content of the link is given below

Assigning Portal Roles to Users

Pre requisites

- You have created users in the Portal or imported them using the User Management Engine (UME)

- An assignment exists between users in the portal and backend system (such as ECC system). You can ensure that this assignment is made by logging on using Single Sign-On or by using user mapping

(Comment by Rajesh - Check if this is using Single Sign-On)

Regards,

Rajesh

P.S: While writing the reply whenever I insert a link it appears in the start of the whole reply (even before the Salutation) in the editor. Not sure how/where it will appear in the actual reply.

former_member185507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Anyone can help me.

Regards,

Sam

former_member185507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It's urgent,can anyone suggest to me regarding the same.

Regards,

Sam