cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query in PPOMA_BBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing the configuration in PPOMA_BBP. I have created the Organisation Plan. But when I am doing the changes in the Tab Extended Attributes, there is a field by name Partner ID....

What this field means? When I enter the Plant and Src System, I am getting an error message "No plant assigned to value". Can any one please guide and tell me where I am going wrong.

Thanks and Regards,

PKM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

You need to replicate your plant first using report-BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil for your quick response.

After executing that program and analysing the Logs in TCode SLG1, I have got a single error message

"1 Not Possible to Covenrt Attributes All Data Records Transferred All Old

Documents Converted"

Could you please tell me what it means?

Regards,

PKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

It means either you are entering a wrong plant name or your plant is already replicated from the backend to SRM. Tell me one thing when you go to PPOMA_BBP- extended attributes- how do you select the plant? Is your plant coming in the drop down? See- you should first select your backend system and then select your plant from the dropdown. The moment you select the plant from dropdown it'll appear with the relevant partner ID.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapil,

Thanks again for quick reply.

Even after getting that error I able to mention the Plant in the Extended Attribues tab, before I was unable to see the same even after mentioning the Src System. Probably it is the effect of runnig the program which you have mentioned. Thanks for the solution given.

But one thing I am not getting is company code under which the plant is assigned. Eg, I have assigned the plant to X Company Code, but I am getting the Y Company code, after I select the plant. Previously I have assigned the plant to Y Company code (in R/3 Client) and I have changed from Y to X and still I am getting the same. Could you please tell me what may be the reason?

Regards,

PKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

It may be because of the inconsistency caused by the change. But i would suggest to first check if the plant is stilll assined to your previous co code. If so then deassign from the previous one and assign with the one you want it now. Also if possible create a new structure if the present one is still showing problems. Go step by step. replicate your plants first using the program I told you and then create a root org in SRM and assign attributes to them.. Which scenario you are working with? Please assign full points for the suitable solution..

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil,

Suitable points have been rewarded.

Regards,

PKM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please award suitable points if your query is resolved.

Regards

Kapil