cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not Found, Connector Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues

We are working on creation of business rules on a project, we have observed a common error we are facing with business rules using analysis type as CHANGE.

We are getting no error as such for value check category.

Here is the screenshot of the error.

We are currently on SAP GRC 10.1 SP 10, any suggestion or note would greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

Implement the below note to resolve the issue

2183254 - Language field used as filter criteria is creating problems in Business Rule Ad-hoc query ...

Regards

Baithi

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

could you check if your Ad-hoc query for DS is giving results, and then make sure that it is in Active status, before using it in BR

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Value check business rule works on the existing data of the table itself and change log check works on change log exist in SCU3.

The message "Data not found" you can treat as error or warning.

It denotes that there is no change log exist in your back end system which BR can use to report.

I would suggest to do the following check in back end system:

1. Check whether the "Log data changes" check is active in the technical setting for the table - use SE11

2. If that is enable , go to SCU3 t-code and check if there exist change logs for the table. I am sure there would not be any changes.

Thanks.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Your suggestions were helpful, we have checked these points still could not locate the issue.

Regards

Prateek

0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Same Issue ... any suggestion?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Please check RFC user is having access to below authorization Objects even if you have assigned SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW

S_RFC

S_RFCACL

S_RFCADM

Regards,

Rakesh Kirve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek ,

Grant wide access to the RFC user used in the connector in connected system.This should solve the issue.

Regards

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha

Thanks for the reply.

The RFC user is already assigned SAP_ALL, so I guess this is not authorisation issue.

Let me know if I understood correctly.

Regards

Prateek

0 Kudos

Prateek,

What is Sub Scenario are you using for this DS?

Regards,

Fernando.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando

We are using configurable DS and change log check BR.

Regards

Prateek