cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining multiple deliveries into one Invoice-One time customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to creating a single invoice for deliveries,the customer is One time customer.

When i try to create multiple deliveries into one invoice,system says it as address are different.

But while creating a sales order,i have maintained address as same for the one time customer number (50000)

For testing i created 2 sales order ,while creating order,the address data maintained for  customer is same.

Created 2 deliveries,all those happened in same day.

Now i wanted to combine 2 deliveries into one invoice system says address data maintained is different.

I am providing screen of split analysis below,

I am surprised how the system generates the address number ,from were this number gets generated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an SAP note that explains the address behavior. I believe if anyone even enters the address screen it assigns a new number. For one-time customers it's likely new address ID is assigned every time.

But I honestly don't understand your follow-up post - now you are saying that split is not a problem and bringing up something unrelated.

You might want to think about it and decide what the question is exactly. Then search on Google and decide whether it's something that still needs to be asked.

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Thambi Durai,

The address number is started with 9, this normally means the address had been manually entered and changed.

Any manual modification of the address data in the partner roles leads to the creation of a manual address number 9xxxxxxxxx in table VBPA. The address number is the link to the modified data, it can not be the same. There is also no possibility to clear or modify the manual address number, then you would either have missing data or  an inconsistency and differences between the delivery and the billing document.

To avoid the split in billing you will have to avoid manual changes of the addresses in the partner roles.

Best Regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We generally deal with one time customer.I do not have any problem that invoice got split.

One problem is if the number series starts with 9xxxxxxxxx gets exhausted what to do .