cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i m working on a smart form which has five layouts f different type to be made.

Each layout can go on multiple pages.

So do i need to create five smart forms or it could be done by a single smart form.

If i create five smart forms hw should i call them in the driver program.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually i have been given five different layouts as sample and lookin at the data i feel each layout can go over multiple pages.

so thats y i was thinkin to create five smartforms.

Also my smartform would be triggered from four transactions so can u guide me that i do have to make changes in the standard driver program by copying it into my program so as to add the function modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the function module , i mean d one which is generated when smart form is activated or os dere any other oone

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello AMan,

if u create 5 layouts then u have to get the 5 system generated FM.. u have to call all these FMs eg. /1BCDWB/SF00000619.

but i want 2 know some more clarity in u r requirement.. why u r goign for 5 different Layouts.. is it not possible to create all the pages in one layout..?

if u r clear about wht u r doing then its ok.. call all the FMs in Diver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you create FIVE SMARTFORM,

you have to call all the <b>five Smartform Function Module</b> inside the same driver program so that all the smartfrom will be triggered.

if you want to do it in Same Smartfrom you have give condition accordingly inside the smartform.

what my suggestion is move separate smartform and call all the five function module inside the driver program that good one.

Reg,

Hariharan