cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32 UD Done but Stock not transfer to unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

Because of user mistake the UD is done via inspection lot but stock is not transfer to unrestricted. Will you please guide how I can move the stock from quality to unrestricted...

1) I have tried to transfer it via opening the inspection lot in QA32 but error message is UD is already done & not allow to reopen the inspection lot for modification. Status & Error screen shot is attached.

2) I have tried to transfer is via MB1B movement type 321 but error message appear as the this stock can be clear from inspection lot & not allow to move stock from quality to unrestricted.. Error screen shot is attached.. Please refer screen shot might give u hint...

Please guide me with proper solution to transfer the stock from quality stock to unrestricted stock.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gisirh.

please try transaction QVM2.

BR,

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear No help from QVM2

I Prefer, please have a close look to all screen shot.. You come to know the exact problem.. If possible please guide how I can forcefully move the stock from Quality stock to unrestricted in table itself.. Any coding is required or something that allow me do to this changes in table itself..

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are the step-by-step screenshot for running ZQEVAC20 for SAP Note 48815?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Why dont you try to cancel the GR and do a new GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear this case related to UD, if I tried to do GR cancle in that case also I will get same error as stock is in quality & inspection lot exist.. I have tried this option at initial.. It will not work.. I feel only option is adjustment in table itself by coading.. Please guide for this...

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are all the step-by-step screenshot for running ZQEVAC20 for SAP Note 48815?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Execute report ZQEVAC22 from Note 174877 for the inspection lots in question then again execute report ZQEVAC20

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

sourabh_maheshwari2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if its a one time issue,

execute report zqevac20, note 48815

if this is regular, check whether relevant movement type has been set for the UD code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

I would suggest, please observed the screen shot.

First Screen Shot - UD-1

Here UD code field is blank

Second screen shot - UD-2

Quantity still appear as inspection quantity

Third screen shot -UD-3

Status of the inspection lot.

Forth screen shot - UD-4

I am trying to create same scenario in testing client, here I observed that without UD code system will not allow to save the inspection lot.

Now my query is, what exactly mistake done by user because of which the UD is already made such error message appear even though there in no UD code.. Why the system is not allow me to reopen this inspection lot to do correction for UD. As of now no UD done means no movement done then how the report ZQEVAC20,note 48815 will help me?

Please guide exact action so that I can make correction of this inspection lot as well as preventive action so that in future such scenario never happen...

Today I have tested by adding report ZQEVAC20 note 48815 & received message attached as screen shot.

Now I am totally puzzled how to resolve this issue? Please guide.. Stock is not stuck in inspection..

Message was edited by: Girish M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear I have added more screen shot.. Please go through & try to help me to resolve this issue.. I am struggling for solution..

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

As far as I understand, the program ZQEVAC20 related to SAP note 48815 works good for all such discrepancies, when the stocks are lying under Quality stock, even after UD was posted. But form the attached screenshot, it seems, your stocks for 2,876 EA is not under Quality stock but it's somewhere else in MMBE. Please can you share the screenshot where this stock is lying?

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit,

Thanks for addressing the incident.. MMBE screen shot is attached for your reference.. Please guide further...

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

The initial problem you informed in about the inspection lot 40000141338, whereas, you are running the SAP Note 48815, program ZQEVAC20 on inspection lot 10000226934. I am not sure if you are trying correctly, else this note should work perfect for your case!!. Please retry...

Thanks,

Arijit

Message was edited by: Arijit Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit

I am following the guideline shared by you & team of SCN. Might be confusion hence I have shared the complete screen shot.. Note also applied but not working as it ask for reference of movement type. But in my case no movement is happen as well as no approved code also there but inspection lot is block because of UD made. I don't know how UD is made & why it is not allowing to open the inspection for UD correction... By any solution I want to take out this quality stock to unrestricted.. If you feel any solution that going to help me then please suggest...

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gisirh,

See, there had been some discrepancy which has contributed to this error, and we understand this part form all your attached screenshots. But as soon as UD is done, now it's not possible to somehow post stock without following the proper process.

Please can you share step by step screen shots followed while running the program ZQEVAC20 for SAP Note 48815, material AO815025. You should first give Material = AO815025, Plant 3181 and execute the report. You should come to the 'pencil' icon and try to re-post it again. Ideally, this should work.

Also for one last step, please can you check the MvT linked to the stock posting for this case form MMBE => Environment => Material Movements.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit

I am sharing the screen shot of message I received after putting the material code & plant..

Please refer & guide next what I can do, as this solution also not allowing me to make changes..

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please can you confirm which transaction you are using with says 'Reverse UD'? I am not sure about this screenshot!! I do not have SAP screen right now to verify this. Please add all the screenshots for steps you followed while executing program ZQEVAC20 for SAP Note 48815, for Material = AO815025, Plant 3181, Batch 886AJ001, which I am asking you repetitively.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit

With the help of note, my ABAP team created one T-code like ZD46...

Once I open this T-code the system ask for material code & plant.. After entering this detail execute button I press & the error message screen shot appear that already I have shared..

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Girish

As your Inspection Lot system status say that Quantity posting required (SPRQ).

Please goto QA12 and do the Stock Posting.

If you are facing any error in QA12, Please post the screen shot of QA12 screen shot.

Regards

Suresh.M

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Execute report ZQEVAC20 from SAP Note 48815 here you can correct the stock.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh

Will you please guide step by step.. I am not able to run this report as T-code. might be I am doing something wrong.. Your step by step guidance might help me... I am not ABAPER.. FYIP..

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Implement OSS note 48815 then execute the report ZQEVAC20 through SE38.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/48815

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear I have added more screen shot.. Will you please go through it & help me to resolve this issue.. I am struggling for solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The usage decision to be cancelled. Please refer note 175842- coding is available where you have to give the inspection lot number and reverse it. Please take help from ABAP Developer to implement the coding.

After reversal, do posting in QA32.

Dhivya N.

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try QA12. This is change UD.

Go to Inspection lot stock tab and clear the stock.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

This is not allowed via QA12 also. Same error message as Usage decision has been made.

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are you trying to do here? Are you changing the result, or releasing the stock?

what is the status of the inspection lot? Is it showing SPRQ (Stock posting required) along with UD or LTIN?

Hope you are not trying to change results and the lot is not cancelled already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

I have added screen shot.. Please refer.. My concenred is to move stock from qualit to unrestricted but I am unable to do it via 321 movement, via stock correction QA12, via QA32 also not able to do it.. Not sure about the reason for this. Please guide approproate solution to transfer stock QI to Unrestricted

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Girish,

Since there are no long -term inspection (Your screenshot shows short term enabled), you are unable to use QA12 or QA32 to do stock posting. Just noticed it.

So, the only option is to reverse the UD, which is as per SAP Note 175842.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Try QAC1 or QAC2 traxn

Regards

Jatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jatin

Thanks fo reply but having same error in QAC1 & QAC2.. UD is already done.. Any alternate way to do this?