cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Receiver - MessageTransformbean (StructXML2Plain )

0 Kudos

I have issue with Struct2XML . MQ is receiving only one record though PI is sending multiple records. Tried several parameters and no luck. Do you see any problems with parameters?.

Have structure

<MT_>

<item>

<a>

</item>

<Item>

<a>

</item>

</MT_>

Please see attached screenshots.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas, As Hareesh mentioned please refer the link How To...Content conversion module with J2EE JMS adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki it has XML2PLAIN also . Try to maintain the endSeparator as 'nl' within the single qutoes. Also refer . If the issue is not resolved , share some sample data with some issue screenshots.

- Muru

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seenivas,

Make sure your Item occurrence is unbounded (may be the current occurrence is 1 that is why MQ receiving one record).

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you need StructXML2Plain for your XML as it doesn't look like a complex structure.

try SimplePlain2XML .

Refer to below wiki for sample structure and conversion parameters.

How To...Content conversion module with J2EE JMS adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

I'm also not sure if we have a parameter like "fieldFixedLengthsType".You might want to remove it

0 Kudos

SimplePlain2XML is on the Sender side. I'm looking for receiver side of JMS.

0 Kudos

trying SimpleXML2Plain and Update soon.

0 Kudos

Unfortunately thi did not work. It still generating 1 record only ( first record ). target structure is 0..unbounded

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please remove that endseparator and fieldFixedLengthsType configuration from the module and try