Rajeshwari Shenoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Process the following steps

1)IMG->Sales and distribution->Basic functions->Taxes->Define Tax Determination Rules->check for the country the tax category is assinged.

2)IMG->Sales and distribution->Basic functions->Taxes->Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records->material taxes->create the tax category(as you maintained in step1) to the tax classification(0 or 1 or 5 etc..depends on your needs)

3)IMG->Sales and distribution->Basic functions->Taxes->Check Material Master Records for Obsolete Tax Classications->>here enter the country code and material no. if there are any errors in tax assignments,you will see the list.

After these assingments you can directly select the tax classificaiton in material master and save.

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. As per your instructions, I have checked all the settings and there is absolutely no problem

Regards

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

Also Please check all the customization settings are placed properly related to the Tax Classification under given Path.

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Taxes .

some times there are chances to come across such kind of problems if the things are not configured properly.

Please Reward Points If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I have already checked all the settings in Customization and there is absolutely no problem with the same.

Regards

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there is any field exit active for that field.This you can check in program RSMODPRF.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your quick response. Can you please explain it briefly?

As per your instructions, I checked the standard program in SE38 - What are the next steps involved?