cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents required for TADM51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone please help me with the details of documents required for passing the course TADM51 (SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver).

Thanks,

Shahin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shahin,

You can see the the detail info about the C_TADM51_74 exam in link "https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tadm51_74-sap-certified-technology-associate---system-..."

You can see sample questions link also in the given page.

Here I copied the topic areas you need to cover.

I advice you to start from bigger percentages.

Topic Areas

Please see below the list of topics that will be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them:

Database Administration> 12%

Describe the architecture of an SAP system that uses an Oracle database, list the components of a Oracle database instance and the database tools. Define and set up techniques for Oracle database administration.

----- OR -----

Transport Management> 12%

Explain the methodology, concepts, and tools used with SAP software logistics.----- OR -----

Installation and Patching SAP Systems (AS ABAP and AS Java)> 12%

Describe the installation procedure of SAP ERP (AS ABAP), SAP Enterprise Portal (AS Java), SAP Solution Manager (AS ABAP + Java), additional application server and how to maintain/patch SAP systems using SUM.----- OR -----

System Administration (AS ABAP and AS Java)> 12%

Determine how to configure and administer an SAP NW Application Server (AS ABAP and AS Java). Configure batch processing, RFC, SAP Web Dispatcher, printers, SMTP, the ICM and SSL for AS Java. Manage spools and schedule background jobs.----- OR -----

System Monitoring (AS ABAP and AS Java)8% - 12%

Set up system monitoring and operate performance system monitoring (AS ABAP and AS Java).----- OR -----

SAP System Concepts< 8%

Describe SAP products and technologies.----- OR -----

User Administration (AS ABAP and AS Java)< 8%

Explain user and authorization concepts and how to configure CUA.----- OR -----

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

Answers (0)